Work in office environment. Must be able to move about freely; sitting at desk most working hours, freely use telephones and computers unimpaired; ability to lift and carry 30 pounds, also traverse stairs. Must be able to read and write clearly in the English language. Must be able to hear and see to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions. Must be able to drive a company vehicle.
The Human Resource Assistant functions to provide clerical and recruiting assistance to the Human Resource Manager, Recruiter and other general office support as needed.
Responsibilities are to provide clerical assistance in the Human Resource department in employment and file maintenance processes.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
RECRUITMENT AND FILE MAINTENANCE
Assist with hiring and other personnel matters to include:
1. Advertising and/or posting recruitment announcements as directed
2. Conduct pre-screening of applicants through interview process and verify references
3. Prepare hiring forms and packets for mailing
4. Assist with employee orientation and verify I-9 documentation
5. Filing, maintenance and security of personnel documents, files and records, and copying as needed.
6. Conduct stay and exit interviews, and off season communications
7. Maintain employee picture boards.
8. Assist with scheduling of staff development, training seminars and transportation and maintain training files.
9. Update policy manuals with policy changes; distribute to designated entities.
10. Assist with the employee hospitality program
11. Distribute seasonal cards to employees, Board members and vendors
• Ensure confidential records are secured at end of each work day.
• Assist office staff with answering telephones.
• Other clerical duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year experience in general office clerical work and file maintenance.
• Proficiency in using personal computer and various office software including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and calendaring and email management, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills conducted in a professional appearance and manner.
• Business and technical writing, and proofreading skills.
• Ability to organize workload and uses time efficiently
• Must possess a current valid drivers’ license.
To apply for this job please visit pwsac.com.